Who are you and why did you start What’s She Creating? Enterprises?
I am Nec Harmon. I have always been the creative type. As a child, I loved completing puzzles, painting and doodling, completing Do-It-Yourself kits, etc. I learned to sew as a teenager and from that point I created my own garments and accessories for everyday wear and formal attire.
While daydreaming in 2013, I had a vision to start What’s She Creating? Enterprises. The company was set to spread the crafts I love (sewing, fashion, style, art, design) to the entire globe. I desire to inspire others through all of the projects manufactured.
What professional experience do you have?
- B.S in Fashion Merchandising and Design at North Carolina A&T State University in Greensboro, NC.
- Completed Fashion Design Graduate coursework Savannah College of Art and Design in Atlanta, GA.
- Over 10 years of experience in owning two successful handbag companies, Intity Designs, LLC. and LoveHarmony Bags and Accessories, LLC. Created over 300 custom-made bags for a variety of clients and boutiques.
- Over 18 years of sewing hundreds of garments for self and clients.
- Masters of Arts in Teaching Workforce Education from University of Georgia in Athens, GA.
What is the goal of What’s She Creating Enterprises?
To spread the joy of Do-It-Yourself Fashion/Style, Art and Design creative projects internationally!